Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I'm taking over!


I know Mom means well, but she's just not updating this thing like she should. So I'm taking it over. She's not updating pictures or anything. Geesh. The world needs to see how cute I am. And I know you want to hear how big I'm getting. Did you know that my 4 month appt was last week? I'm now 27.5 inches and 16lbs 9oz. And I got these really painful shots too. Then the nurse tries to make me drink my last vaccination. She probably should have done that first, ya know?!?

Even this picture of me is kinda old. Mom took this like 6 weeks ago. She really needs to get with the program. Maybe I'll start posing more so she snaps more photos. I know she had a really good photo opportunity at the pool on Sunday. But she was too busy trying to get me in that floaty thing. I did not like that one bit. At least she listens when I scream. Maybe not right away, but she finally got the picture and kept me out of the pool.

That's all I have for right now. I'll sneak on her computer another time and let you know more.

0 comments: