Thursday, June 18, 2009

It's me again!


I finally got to sneak back on mom's computer. She's great and all, but man is she on this thing a lot. Anyway, I've been cutting her a little slack lately. I actually go to bed around 8pm and stay asleep until morning. I know that makes her happy. Plus, and I wouldn't tell her this, but my bed is more comfortable than the swing. It's even more fun now that I have my own personal picture show! It plays music and makes nature sounds. It's pretty cool.

I've also let mom snap a few pictures of me smiling. I smile all the time for her and she can really get me giggling, but I'm not so sure when she gets that camera out. I can't see her anymore. But she's been trying so hard to get a few pictures of me smiling that I finally gave in. I have one here with my post too. I'm a little messy from eating, but I still think it's a good one.

0 comments: